People typically think "What a funny name for a cycle shop!".
Well, the reason for the name traces it's routes back beyond the shop first opened, originating from a nick-name of our now deceased original owner; "the ginger-haired boy who played out with wet hair".
After many years of repairing cycles in his parents' kitchen, "Rusty" set up business in 1939, working right up to his death in 1982.
It is run today by his daughter, Sandra, along with her trusty staff.